Be Kind and Courteous
We're all in this together to create a welcoming environment. Let's treat everyone with respect. Healthy debates are natural, but kindness is required.
In order to ensure a productive and friendly environment, please avoid:
- Running multiple identities.
- Pinging moderators, or contributors.
- Spamming or excessively sending messages, including repeating questions or links too frequently.
- Racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit or suggestive, abusive or otherwise discriminatory or objectionable behavior.
- Formatting your username to be difficult to read, to impersonate others, to advertise, or to be inappropriate.
- Promoting personal beliefs in a way that is disrespectful of the choices of others.
- Swearing, offensive, nonsensical and/or irrelevant language.
- Infringing the privacy of individuals or service providers.